#3️⃣☀️RAYS OF 📣 #Praise ‼️🟰 #God IS MY STRENGTH 🦅 #Devotional #Christian #shorts #Religion


Praise God for He is our strength!
The third day of praise we find that rest in the fact that God is our strength.

Psalm 28:7 (NASB95)
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.

We praise God as we gain our strength in life from HIm. They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings as eagles. They will run and not be weary they will walk and not faith.

Feeling week today? Ask the Lord for strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation