😰FEELING OVERWHELMED⁉️ FIND #GRACE in #GOD #Devotional #Christian #shorts #Religion


Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Let me encourage you to find grace in the Lord.

The Lord said: My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness. Our ability doesn’t come from our effort but from finding strength in the Lord’s help, His grace. It is when we are weak and overwhelmed that we actually see more of God’s strength.

Find grace and help in the Lord today!

And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
(2 Corinthians 12:9, NASB95)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

💡KNOWING GOD’S WILL⁉️✅OR❎HE SEES🔭 🛤️ PART3️⃣ #Providence #Devotional #Christian #shorts #Religion