Feeling Inadequate in God's Service? Join the Club... #DailyBibleReading #Bible

Are you feeling inadequate to do what God has called you to do?

That’s a good feeling because you are inadequate. In today’s Bible reading I was struck by Moses saying this for the 3rd time.

"Lord, I can’t do this because I’m not a good speaker. They are not going to listen."

God said - I made your tongue the way it is. I know you are inadequate, let me show you my power through using any vessel I please to do my work. This is my work. I will show my power.

God is the One Who does the work - we just put our little gift in His hand and watch Him do the work and get the glory.

“But Lord!” Moses objected. “My own people won’t listen to me anymore. How can I expect Pharaoh to listen? I’m such a clumsy speaker” (Exodus 6:12 NLT)!

When the Lord spoke to Moses in the land of Egypt, He said to him, “I am the Lord! Tell Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, everything I am telling you.” But Moses argued with the Lord, saying, “I can’t do it! I’m such a clumsy speaker! Why should Pharaoh listen to me” (Exodus 6:28–30 NLT)?

What a joy today to see the Lord using shepherds in His people's lives. He is our great Shepherd. Keep following closely to Him today in all He has called you to do.

Exodus 5:22-7:25
Matthew 18:21-19:12
Psalm 23:1-6
Proverbs 5:22-23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation