#JESUS is the GOOD #Shepherd


As Jesus states Who He is in His own words, He says:
I am the Good Shepherd.
So the Lord gives us protection, guidance, provision.
And He is GOOD!
All He does is Good!
Of course He proves that by the next phrase:
The Good Shepherd gives His life for the Sheep.
Jesus gave up His life on the cross to pay the penalty that our sin deserved.
Praise God for being our GOOD SHEPHERD.
“I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me,
even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep" (John 10:14–15).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes