Finding a Fortress when Faint #Faith #Devotional

2From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 

3For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.


What do you do when you feel faint:

to pass out from weakness or physical or emotional distress.


David states - when my heart is faint - Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

You can only go so far - you need a higher sturdier, safer refuge - and that is the Lord today.

Are you feeling faint with Life?

The word is ready to pass out from weakness or physical or emotional distress.

Then you need God as your refuge, tower, strength.

He is our hiding place. Go to God today in your distress. Ask Him for strength, for refuge, and take solace in Him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation