Why does God put us between a rock a hard place? #Devotional #DailyBibleReading #Bible #BibleReading


There are so many valuable lessons in the Exodus account. God delivers His people! But He allows them to face difficulties along the way. And in one case, He led them up to a difficult time in order to display His strong hand in delivering them.

And so, we can find too that there are times when we face difficulties it is to demonstrate God's power and glory in delivering us. Praise Him for His glorious power today! And consider back to His deliverances of the past.

Exodus 14:15–18 (NLT)
"Then the Lord said to Moses, 'Why are you crying out to me? Tell the people to get moving! Pick up your staff and raise your hand over the sea. Divide the water so the Israelites can walk through the middle of the sea on dry ground. And I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they will charge in after the Israelites. My great glory will be displayed through Pharaoh and his troops, his chariots, and his charioteers. When my glory is displayed through them, all Egypt will see my glory and know that I am the Lord'" (Exodus 14:15-18)!
"Then the Lord said to Moses, 'Why are you crying out to me? Tell the people to get moving! .... all Egypt will see my glory and know that I am the Lord'" (Exodus 14:15-18)

Thursday, February 1st Scripture Reading
Exodus 13:17-15:18
Matthew 21:23-46
Psalm 26:1-12
Proverbs 6:16-19

Friday, February 2nd Scripture Reading
Exodus 15:19-17:7
Matthew 22:1-33
Psalm 27:1-6
Proverbs 6:20-26



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation