Pillars in Discerning God's Will - The Pillar of Love and Chocolate Shop...

 

Begin with a simple logical expression: My kids love chocolate. I love my kids. I only feed my kids chocolate. And from here we get to our third pillar for decision making and the will of God. Come with me to the M&M Store, the bridge of secrets and eventually a few shops in Queens. Often life's biggest decisions are ones that are not exactly right and wrong decisions. Who should I marry? What should I do for education or work? Where should I live? These also can be some of the most difficult decisions we face. So we need to add wisdom principles to our decision making tool belt. Let's learn from Scripture how God would have us make these decisions in a way that pleases Him. In this way we follow Christ Who, "Always did the will of the Father." To purchase the book or kindle download for this series, go to: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1798952513 Here are the three chocolate shops we recommend at the end of this video: Eddies Sweet Shop - 105-29 Metropolitan Ave Aigner Chocolates - 103-02 Metropolitan Ave Schmidts Candy - 9415 Jamaica Ave

#EdiesSweetShop #SchmidtsCandy #M&M 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation