FEELING WEAK⁉️ Go to God for #GRACE #devotional #christian #religion


There are times in life when your responsibilities grow to the point that you feel too weak to keep going. Or perhaps there's a difficult problem in life that has brought you to a stand still and you can't see a way forward. That may be opposition, like Elijah faced from Jezebel, or affliction, like what Paul faced in his "thorn in the flesh." 

Whatever the resistance, we find in 2 Corinthians 12 an encouragement to move forward by God's grace. His grace is sufficient for us. Yes, and it even works more prevalent when we are weak. Embrace the weakness and the grace that God gives to move forward today!

"Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong" (2 Corinthians 12:8-10).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

💰WICKED OF WORLD 🌎 PROSPER⁉️ How and Why? #Daily #Devotional #Christian #shorts #Religion #Bible