Discerning God's Will - LIFE Groups Study 5 (Growing Series)

One of the most common questions that I have asked of me as a pastor revolves around knowing God's will in life.  "Should I take this job?"  "Should I marry this person?"  "What should I study in College?"  Many of these questions have no aparent moral absolute recorded in Scripture.  So, what do we do?  This booklet highlights several bilbical principles to help us come to a settled confidence of God's will in a particular decision in life.  I trust the lessons and principles will be very helpful to you.

You can  view the lessons and read along on through pdf below.  Or if you would like to use the booklet for a personal or group Bible Study, you can order the study here ($3 each, and $2 shipping and handling).

God's Desires in Life's Decisions by timrichmondnyc






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation