Do I Know God? LIFE Groups Bible Studies


In this study you will discover the Gospel message by answering important questions.  "What is my current relationship with God?" and "How can I know my sins are forgiven?" 
L.I.F.E. Groups Bibles Studies challenge people to glorify God by "Growing God's Way" in life by being Bible-driven.  To see other studies available in this series go to the Resource page above. 
 
This is the first booklet in the Beginning Series.  The Beginning Series is designed to introduce you to Christianity.  The Growing Series is the next set of booklets and is designed to help you grow in your Christian walk.

To order in booklet form or request a pdf file with better formatting please send me an e-mail.

Grace!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to God for a new house for our family. Soli Deo Gloria!

Lloyd Jones and Billy Graham – Association or Separation

🌒3️⃣ECLIPSES OF #BIBLE AND what THEY MEAN 🌙 #DailyDevotional #Christian #Prophecy #Religion #EndTimes